Pathway Legal is not legal advice.
The content on this website is provided for general information and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute legal or other professional advice or an opinion of any kind.
It is specifically designed for the education and support of professional lawyers. NO information on this site is, or should be, considered to be advice for a couple or individual seeking information related to a separation, divorce or family court matter. If you have any questions that relate to this subject, please contact me via my Contact Page with full details.
- Unless credited, all content is original and is checked regularly by Copyscape.
- Any copyright infringement will be followed up.
- Copyright is owned by Val Hemminger, British Columbia, Canada.
- You are free to download one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer, only. The contents of this site are protected by copyright under international conventions and, apart from the permission stated, the reproduction, permanent storage, or retransmission of the contents of this site is prohibited without the prior written consent of the owner.
- If you feel that this site violates your copyright or personality rights, please contact me immediately, and I will respond to your concern. In order for our industry to change for the BETTER, we must support one another.
Some links within this website may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. They are included solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents (exceptions may apply).
Links are provided for convenience only and The Better Divorce Company does not endorse the information contained in linked websites nor guarantee its accuracy, timeliness or fitness for a particular purpose.
Updated: January 1, 2023