At Pathway Legal we have a unique, in-depth approach to our initial client consultations. The first time we talk is an investment into the future for you and your changing circumstances.
Each consultation is 60 minutes because we don't JUST give you initial advice.
We also get to know you, your circumstances and what you are looking for. Once we have spent time with you, we also provide suggestions, strategy and recommendations as to the best way to move forward for your matter.
Consultations with Val Hemminger
Val has limited availability. She has helped families for more than 25 years and therefore her initial consultation fee and hourly rate is higher than Associate lawyers.
- The initial consultation fee for Val Hemminger is $495 (plus applicable taxes) totaling $554.40.
- The ongoing fee for Val Hemminger is also $495 (plus applicable taxes) totaling $554.40.
- Val also assists clients on a flat fee basis depending upon the matter.
Consultations with our associate lawyers
Each lawyer is committed to dispute resolution and avoiding court whenever possible. They are also well prepared and trained to go to court if necessary.
The lawyers at Pathway Legal have also experienced significantly more training than the fundamental law school education.
Pathway Legal Associate Lawyers are specifically trained in the Be the BEST Divorce Lawyer Academy where they learn skills and strategies that ensure their clients are well looked after and that their cases move forward effectively and efficiently.
- The initial consultation fee for our associates is $350 (plus applicable taxes) totaling $392.
- The ongoing fee for our associates is also $350 (plus applicable taxes) totaling $392.
- Associate lawyers also help clients on a flat fee basis depending on your circumstances.
How to contact the associate lawyers at Pathway Legal
206-310 Wale Rd., Victoria, BC V9B 0J8
Phone: 250-220-8686 Fax: 250-385-8686
Mon to Thurs: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm and Fri: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm